ASCRS Symposium on Cataract, IOL and Refractive Surgery and ASOA Congress on Practice Management –One Registration Fee Includes all Sessions and Regular Courses
The only U.S. meeting dedicated solely to the needs of the anterior segment specialist, held in conjunction with the the most established management program for professional ophthalmic administrators.
The annual ASCRS Symposium and ASOA Congress are unmatched in their breadth and depth of scope, and offer attendees unique access to the latest clinical, surgical and practice management thinking. Plan to join ophthalmology’s recognized leaders for 4 days of cutting-edge educational programming and networking, and emerge with the tools needed to stay sharp and competitive all year long.
Annual Meeting programming offers a variety of subspecialty tracks within anterior segment surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology. Attendees have full access to:
- Innovative surgical techniques and ophthalmic pearls
- Scientific discussions and interactive panels
- Unlimited access to the ASOA practice management program, including roundtables, legislative and regulatory updates, one-on-one consultations, and focus groups
- Quality clinical and surgical offerings for technicians and nurses
- Complete cross-over access for ASCRS and ASOA sessions (skills training requires an additional fee)
- Hands-on skills training (seating limited)
- PROBE (Practice Revenue Optimization and Business Efficiency) track: a core selection of CME-designated courses that provide a comprehensive analysis of your practice to maximize revenue
- Hundreds of ophthalmic industry exhibitors
Join ASCRS and ASOA for the four most important days in ophthalmology each year.
Side X Side (SXS, formerly Winter Update)
SXS is a new, data-driven educational program that will focus on incorporating the latest ideas and technology into a successful practice. Created for anterior segment eye surgeons and busy ophthalmic practice administrators who know that setting off in the right direction is the first critical step to translate great ideas into real-world practice.